In Unread mode, when I use Ctrl + Del to delete all messages in a
folder, the now empty folder suddenly leaps to the bottom of the
folder list, where it is still selected.  This is a change in
behavior from version 3.x, where the empty folder would remain in
place long enough for me to arrow down to the next folder in the list.

Shouldn't the select move to the next unread folder instead?

--
Best wishes,

M-K

Using The Bat! v4.0.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600Service Pack 2

High intelligence is no guarantee against stupidity.