Hello Munango-Keewati,

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:10:36 -0500 GMT (17/04/2008, 08:10 +0700 GMT),
Munango-Keewati wrote:

MK> Unfortunately I also experimented with Stefan's advice regarding
MK> restoring the Unread tab to the same sorting order as used in the All
MK> folders tab: "You should click the header of the column with sorting
MK> arrow until the arrow goes off to get the order of the folders the
MK> same as on the ALL tab." That was really stupid of me, since the sort
MK> order of the Unread tab folders was already the same as in the ALL
MK> tab. Alas, it is no longer, and I can't get the arrow to go away.
MK> Can someone please explain how to do this?

Click on the Name header over the folders. One click sorts them
alphabetically by name in ascending order (up-arrow), the next click
in descending order (down-arrow), the next click in the order as in
the ALL tab (no arrow).

However, if you have read all messages in a folder, it still jumps to
the bottom instead of staying where it belongs.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

21. Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when
    you know the batteries are dead?

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.20.2