I am noticing an issue that is happening only in The Bat
I keep the Bat open all day
as the day progresses (after quite a while) the bat will slow down
i.e. I will use the down arrow to move to another message and it will
hesitate before moving or if I mouse click on another message the
display won't update in the preview window for a couple of seconds.
Running the maintenance center dosen't help
Clearing the cache doesn't help
Closing and reopening the bat fixes the problem - which will reoccur
over the next few hours

Also closing at night - after clearing everything and running the
maintenance center, I close the bat - the folders that compress will
do so quickly but if the bat has been up a while the bat's window can
stay visible for the best part of a minute. If I minimize to the tray
and close it from there it is gone instantly
--
Rick
Republican Tax Cuts for the wealthy

v4.0.20.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600