Hello Rick,

> I am noticing an issue that is happening only in The Bat
> I keep the Bat open all day
> as the day progresses (after quite a while) the bat will slow down

The reason it that TB eats away the Virtual Memory. Sometimes, the VM
goes up to 150 MB very soon at me, I did not find the cause yet.

BUT:  monitor the VM in the Task Manager, and open/close an email that
has  online  images  in  it.  You  may  see  that  the  size of the VM
increases.  Not  that  much, but there is a memory leak. Also, at some
mail with online content, I dont see VM increase.

We should test which HTML mails causing VM leak and which not...

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.20.2 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2