Dear Vilius,

@14-May-2008, 18:02 +0300 (14-May 16:02 here) Vilius Šumskas [V] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

... <snip>
>> AS> be able to cover this.
>>
>> Maybe you and he can start your own forum.

V> I think this is not for you to decide. My message was to RitLabs,

.. Then it should be sent to RITlabs. Not here.

V> They own the list

No, they don't. Some RITlabs programmers are list members. The list is
officially sanctioned by them. But they do not own it. This is a
public peer user list owned by Johannes Posel and myself, moderated by
Roelof and myself and traumatised by a bunch of users in various
states of pleasure and displeasure! There are list rules for good
reason. One person got banned today. I'm in a bad mood. Don't tempt
me!! ;-)

V> and only they (or their trusted moderators) can tell me when and
V> what to post or not.

... and what does your conscience tell you about the way you should
express your in a public forum of peers? Things go a lot smoother here
if we speak to each other how we would like to be spoken to ourselves.

... <snip>
V> Now I'm trying to get the message by talking directly to their
V> developers in this list.

While they may or may not read you here, they are not duty bound to
since, as I just explained, it's not their list.

V> Basically I'm trying _everything_ like they in Russia say: Metodom
V> naucnava tyka.

Can't blame a guy for trying!

V> If none of this is appropriate then RitLabs should tell us what way
V> they prefer, because I don't see any other way?

BugTraq entries with good detail and requests to this list for
confirmation. And prayer, maybe?

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.0.24.10 on Windows Vista 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1