Hello Marek,

Saturday, June 21, 2008, 11:19:58 PM, you wrote:

>>   Not sure if this just happened with the latest beta, but I see that the
>> reply
>> to HTML using HTML is now using a different format. (small blue border rather
>> than large blue border)  Is this or will it be editable?

MM> it was changed by request in latest build, it is not user-definable yet.

It's the main reason why I NEVER reply in HTML with TB!
Small or large, it makes a messy, amateurish impression.

That is, I think it does! :-)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.0.24.23 with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 13:42:5) on
Uno AMD Duron