Hello Stuart,

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:46:50 -0500 GMT (22/06/2008, 19:46 +0700 GMT),
Stuart Cuddy wrote:

MP>>> You must have another 4.0.24.23 than I have (or another configuration)!

TF>> You see: No blue line. Please reply to this message in HTML.

SC> You are correct that there is no blue bar in this reply, but this
SC> is not consistent. If I reply to other email that is HTML based it does
give me the blue line.

We need to find out what is the difference.

I hate the HTML editor, so MicroEd is my default. For replying in HTML, I click
the option
at the bottom. This may cause some other HTML reply behaviour than message
replied to that
were originally created in, say, Outlook.

I also believe that the communication partner who uses TB! and always replies
in HTML has
set the HTML editor as his default.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

ZWIEBELN statt Kiwis kaufen! Sie sind laenger haltbar und ausserdem
preiswerter.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.24.23