Hello Thomas,

Sunday, June 22, 2008, 4:29:23 PM, you wrote:

TF> Have you enabled "reply to HTML messages in HTML"?

Could it be that you actually have ticked "reply to HTML in plain text"?

If I tick that, MicroEd is used to reply and no blue line is shown, not even
after switching to HTML/Plain text.

If I do not tick that, HTML ONLY is automatically chosen as editor and the
blue line is there too.

Now, while this method is useful for avoiding the blue line, it also destroys
all HTML encoding from the original message...

P.S.: If you detect missing letters (how does one do that, detect something
      that isn't there?): I will have to replace the batteries from my keyboard
      with recharged ones)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using The Bat! Version 4.0.24.23 with
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 8:13:14) on
Uno AMD Duron