Hello Dwight,

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:22:01 -0500 GMT (08/07/2008, 21:22 +0700 GMT),
Dwight A Corrin wrote:

>> I'm quite sure that RitLabs does BVTs before they release an updated
>> .exe and so they know that it's at least going to start without
>> crashing.

DAC> you apparently haven't been beta testing here very long. all too
DAC> often, things don't work as they should

You beat me to this reply. We have had versions that didn't even start
on some Windows systems. In addition, it is nice (psychologically) for
the developers to get a positive feedback. Some users are just plain
happy that they have a brand new beta version running, with all the
risks involved with losing mails or (rather) the hard work of making a
back-up of all before installing the new beta.

I see nothing wrong with that.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet. FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect
angle. ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward the
ceiling.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.24.23