I have this problem from... I dont know... v3.9 or so. When I open
SmartBat (individual or tool window, does not matter), I dont see the
tabs. If I
- resize the window
or
- click in the Scheduler panel on the left and after on the SmartBat
panel again
the tabs appear.

This is a problem for me with the newest version as well.

I know, that nobody else saw this problem, so I made a video about it,
you can see at: http://www.macasoft.hu/Maxim/2008-09-07-14-24-38.mpg

Any help what to try? I dont want to reinstall Voyager (I tried a
clean install on another machine, does not show the symptom.)

--
Vili