>>>This is a problem for me with the newest version as well.
> Your video seems to be from a version before 4.0.34. Are you sure
> that this error persists in 4.0.34? We have redesigned the tabs completely in
> this version.

I fixed it. This is how:

I  grabbed  the Date/Search toolbar on the top, and moved it to the
center  of  the  window.  Closed the window. After reopening, the tabs
were shown and the Date/Search toolbar was in the middle, where I left
it. I moved it back to the top, closed the window. After reopening,
the tabs are still ok :) Restart, still ok :)

What I noticed: when I started to move around the Date/Search toolbar,
I  was  able  to insert the toolbar to the very left/top corner of the
window, ABOVE the Notepad tab. Now I cannot do that...

How, where do you store the display coordinates of the Date/Search
toolbar of SmartBat?

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.24.13 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2