Hi,

Here's an interesting problem that I've noticed recently; not sure when it's
come up though.

I Have Keep messages Server for 1 Day, and Delete Messages when removed from
trash..  The situation is if the message is subject to a filter, and gets
moved to a different folder other than the accounts Inbox and you delete it
(it gets moved to the general Trash folder) TB will not delete it from the
server
when you empty the trash.  If the message is in the accounts Trash, and you
empty it, it will remove it.

Make sense?

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks,