> Hi MAU,

> Monday, December 15, 2008, 9:02:41 AM, you wrote:

>> Hello Christian,

>>> Why the HELL do you guys think i should pay for an upgrade to 4.x when
>>> not  even  half  the  bugs  have  been  fixed from 3.x?? And since the
>>> functionality  /  design  /  usage  /  etc.  is  still  3.x  - this is
>>> ridiculous  to  call this version 4.x - just because you need and want
>>> to fill your pockets once again.

>> If you think there is no significant change/improvement between 3.x and
>> 4.x, then you don't need to upgrade. And if you don't need to upgrade,
>> why then complain about upgrade fee?

>> As Rick said, please grow up!

> I agree that Christian went a bit overboard in his frustration, and I
> had questions about the upgrade myself (considering that I renewed my
> license in 21 November 2007, thinking it would be valid into version
> 4.1, and it wasn't - although that was clarified in the February 2008
> website posting, which satisfies me). However, let's not be unkind to
> Christian or act as "a parent voice," just accept that is where he is.
>  Haven't we all lashed out in frustration at times?  So Christian must
>  be allowed the same ventilating, even if you and I think that it was
>  unjustified.

> I am upgrading my registration myself, today, BTW.

Sure - but Ritlabs isn't "filling their pockets" and they have been
very open about the upgrade policy for a long time

And the product is still buggy? Uh ... YEAH! this is a beta list. 2
"updates" since yesterday's MSI release. If you don't want to work
with bugs, don't play with beta releases.

I whimper and do pouty face when certain things don't work but not on
the beta list :))

--
Rick
Dare we hope?

v4.1.1.4 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3

 Current beta is 4.1.1.3 (RC1) | 'Using TBBETA' information: