Hello Vilius,

> But I think he was referring to that nothing changed in those 4 years.

That's not true. Splash screen has changed a few times. ;-)

,----- [ From the License Agreement (that document no one ever reads) ]

| The program is distributed "AS IS" and you assume full responsibility
| for determining the suitability of the program and for results obtained.
|
| RITLABS makes no warranty that all errors have been or can be eliminated
| from the program software and, with respect thereto, RITLABS shall not
| be responsible for losses, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind
| resulting from using or misusing the program including without
| limitation, any liability for business expenses, machine downtime,
| damages experienced by you or any third person as a result of any
| deficiency, defect, bug, error or malfunction. RITLABS shall not be
| liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages
| relating to or arising out of the subject matter of this Agreement or
| actions taken thereunder
`-----

BTW, quite similar wording to License Agreements of many other software I use.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.1.1.4 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3

 Current beta is 4.1.1.3 (RC1) | 'Using TBBETA' information: