Hi Jim,
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, at 12:50:38 [GMT -0500] (which was 18:50 where I live)
you wrote about: 'viewing HTML email glitch'

> For the past few versions of TB (including 4.1.1.4), I will be reading
> through a longer HTML email (say a newsletter), and after about 2
> seconds, TB will automatically scroll the email back to the top. This
> seems to have gotten better in the last version of TB (only doing it
> once) whereas prior versions would do it non-stop.

> It seems to happen more in emails that have a lot of graphics. Could
> TB be re-loading the page as new graphics are loaded causing this? It
> is really a pain to try to read an email when it keeps going back to
> the top.

> Has anyone else seen this?

Confirmed, and annoying indeed.

--
Robert van der Hulst
t...@heliks.nl

Using The Bat! 4.1.1.4 RC1 (BETA) on Windows Vista.6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 4.1.1.3 (RC1) | 'Using TBBETA' information: