On Monday, December 15, 2008, 11:50:38 AM, Jim Nafus wrote:

> For the past few versions of TB (including 4.1.1.4), I will be reading
> through a longer HTML email (say a newsletter), and after about 2
> seconds, TB will automatically scroll the email back to the top.

> Has anyone else seen this?

Yes, I can confirm this. For me, it is especially noticable (and
annoying) with the daily headlines email from the New York Times.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.1.1.3 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP version 5,1 (Service
Pack 3)

 Current beta is 4.1.1.3 (RC1) | 'Using TBBETA' information: