Hello all,
Wednesday, January 7, 2009, Kertész Vilmos wrote:

> That is one reason I still dont publish v4.1 on my Hungarian site. Who
> knows  what  major bug is in v4.1.9. These kinds of stuff should NEVER
> happen.  A  version  should  be  tested  for a month at least before a
> public release. We are professionals, but the users are not. :(((

Vili, index conversion was tested almost two months, but nobody
reported this, I had no betatester in my lists with such problem.
And as I can say, only three users reported me this and it was
downloaded almost 2000 times from our page already.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.1.9
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.1.0.5
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM