Hello Carsten,

> Most people on this list will find this perfectly normal, since they
> are  used  to it, just like me. But apparently for new users this is
> not  intuitive at all. In this case Ritlabs should have Enter behave
> exactly  as  it does in Outlook, as the current function of Enter in
> this case is no use at all: When confirming the

Why  mimick  Outlook? Next version will be different anyway... I would
say,  dont  change it. If a new user will stop using TB because of it,
let be it. None of the users I know stopped using TB because of _it_.

(Cannot check this story:) A user told me that when he tries to import
an  EML  to  Outlook, he cannot do that. Instead he has to import into
Outlook  Express,  then to import to Outlook. If OE can import it, but
Outlook  cannot, I think that is Outlook's fault. But they blame TB...
Why?  My  experience is that this kind of whining users will never buy
TB anyway.

--
Vili
The Bat 4.1.11 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2