>>> It  was an easy addition and while I wouldn't have asked for it, I
>>> am  finding  it useful. It's the kind of cosmetic improvement that
>>> can make the Bat more saleable.
>> What is useful in it? How often you use it to gather some extra
>> information by knowing the number of attachments?
> Who decides if a feature is useful or not?

Common  sense.  Which  is  less  and  less  currently. If a client can
download email, useful. If a client has a bug in the SMTP auth window,
useless. Check it: https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7523

This IS a real problem, people cannot send mails if they dont know the
workaround.  It would be USEFUL if this problem would be fixed instead
of cosmetic changes.

I always feel that we should add REAL users to the betalist to refresh
the blood. I meet with them on a daily basis, so I try to suggest what
they say... Their message: no more features, fix the errors.

--
Vili
The Bat 4.1.11 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2