Hello Axel,

On Mon, 25 May 2009 17:12:17 +0200 GMT (25/May/09, 22:12 +0700 GMT),
Axel Finger wrote:

Thanks for your top-posting.

AF> The new Scan Engine 6.01.05 from Norman also detects thebat.exe as a
AF> virus...

Too bad. Not for me, but for Ritlabs. They try to make a living out of
this software, I understand.

AF> As written before: I put thebat.exe in the Exclusion List of Norman
AF> Antivirus until next .exe or engine update.

What a user-unfriendly thing to say something like that. People who
download the software and have any kind of AV software running, will
just abandon the attempt of trying TB!. People who are using TB! and
suddenly get hit and lose their ability to access their mail, will not
forget it.

Not my problem, but Ritlabs'. It is really up to them to fix it, if
they want. If they don't want to and make sufficient profit for their
survival otherwise, it is up to them. Not my problem really, all we
can do on this list is to report in order to help.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.