Hello ,

I have a problem for translating a sentence in TB!, and I ask some
help to explain me what is the goal of this option.

It's the latest option of the "More" button in the postpone message
window:
"You may also see when the message will be sent if it will be
finished later on:".

What does it mean: that I will have the ability to look a the time when
the message will finish after au specified time (seems useless for
me), or that if the message is finished after a specified time, I will
have to select another time to postpone ?

I really don't understand the option; please enlightened me :)
--
Regards,
 Francis                            mailto:fran...@dhumes.fr