Hello Francis,

Thursday, May 28, 2009, 12:51:35, you wrote:

>>In english it gives "You can control at what time the message will be sent if
>>it will be
>>finished later on:". I think it's more clear.
I don't fully agree with that translation. With this date/time inputs in the
bottom part of the window, you cannot control when the message will be sent.
Here, by "control" I mean "manage", "operate", "restrain" or "influence". With
the date/time inputs in the bottom part of the window you cannot influence when
the message will be set. The purpose of it is solely informational.

Maxim Masiutin
Ritlabs SRL
http://www.ritlabs.com/