On Thursday, June 25, 2009, 5:10:12 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

> Could it be that you've got some filters that are making amok?

I've  pretty  much  retired my xp machine. (have been saving for IMAP
testing  when  it  comes),  but I had this problem, of messages being
listed twice frequently. It was not filter driven, because I don't use
local  filters  for IMAP, and use only IMAP now. All my POP mail gets
collected by my fastmail account.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.6 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 2)