On Sunday, July 5, 2009, 3:12:57 PM, Jens Franik wrote:

> But what else has been the Reason for it? (do you already know?)

I have no idea. I have not observed that it happens in any particular
folder,  or  at any particular time. It seems to be random, and was a
pretty  regular  occurrence. It could be most, or it could be all new
messages in that folder. Focus on the folder and a ctrl-d would make
it go away.

If anyone actually showed enough interest to investigate, I could fire
up  that  machine  and  use it to read my mail, but it's been a while
since I've used it.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.6 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 2)