Hello all,
Thursday, July 16, 2009, Arjan de Groot wrote:

>>I suppose it is borderline, however it is something that RITLabs has
>>done that has caused this problem.

> Yes. They wanted to protect The Beta! from piracy. However until now
> all attempts to armour their software against it have been in vain. It
> is still perfectly possible for anyone who wants to run an illegal
> copy of even the most recent beta Beta! version.

> So it surely looks like Ritlabs have shot themselves in the foot
> again. The medicin (Themida) has proved to be worse than the illness.

this is impossible, all warez packages includes regular and stolen or
officially bought regkeys, which are immediately blocked.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.2.7.2
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.1.2
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM