Hello Marek,

>>> The Bat! 4.2.7.2 is available at
>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb4272.rar

>> Unfortunately, I cannot run it because the AVG antivirus reports
>> Win32/Themida in the code.

> you can ignore it, themida is exe packer, AV reports it can not check file.

 Don't lie, Marek. You very well know Themida is far more than an "exe
 packer". And no, the thing the AV reported is not that it "could not
 check the file because it is packed" (what you just said, just
 paraphrased); what the AV reported is that the thing looks nasty to
 it because it tries to do suspicious and harmful things (and this
 particular pattern is linked to Themida DRM software).

 I don't mind you encouraging users to go on and install it -- or, at
 least, I am not surprised, you are making money off it -- but telling
 them to ignore AV alerts and resorting to lying is a bit unethical,
 don't you think?

 Robert Tomanek                            mailto:tbb...@mail.robert.tomanek.org