On Friday, August 21, 2009, 5:49:32 PM, Arjan de Groot wrote:

> I  think you have to provide RL with some samples of non-readable HTML
> messages,  because  the  messages  I  tried  myself  just showed  OK in
> 4.2.10.5.

I  opened  a bug report, and sent an email about same, which now does
not  seem  to have arrived and which also seems never to have made it
into    my    sent    mail    folder,      (perhaps    adjunct   to
<mid:1853453711.20090821172...@fastmail.fm> )

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7696

there is a sample message attached there.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.10.5 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 2)