On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 07:32:34 +0700, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

[Disappearing HTML message]

>I don't guess. There are two possiblilities, and due to your emoticon
>in the context, the probability that the message did not disappear any
>more is greater than the other choice.

Yet it _did_ disappear. Somehow permitting TB! to download the
link(s) seems to cause this behaviour. OTOH blocking the link seems
to make the message disappear if you try to watch it twice. All in
all it looks like a very weird riddle to me.

>So, you are saying that the linked .gif (which didn't display in the
>URL in my browser) made the message disappear? Is that WAD?

It looks like it. But it also looks like it's not consistent.

I really don't know what to make of it.

Arjan