Hello Tbbeta,

I just found out that I cannot change a keyboard shortcut anymore in the usual
way:

- right-click on menu/toolbar and select customise
- select short-cut tab, double-click on desired menu entry
- the little popup appear where I change the shortcut, I click CLOSE
- I get asked if I want to appliy the modified settings. Even when I click YES,
the new shortcut is not applied, the Customise window gets closed and the old
shortcut is still in place.

Does anyone manage to change a menu shortcut with the current version at all?

 Carsten                          mailto:gutha...@gmail.com