Hello Dwight,

> If
> youi mean that you cannot move messages from a local folder to an IMAP
> folder,  I  don't  know  why  one would do that.

That's exactly what I mean. You right-click on the message (in the message
list) of the local folder, select "copy to folder" and then select the IMAP
folder. After a while the message should appear there. Try first with a small
message, you will see that it works. Then try with a message >2MB.

 Carsten                            mailto:gutha...@gmail.com