Hello Kertész,

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:47:26 +0159 GMT (17/Sep/09, 17:48 PM +0700 GMT),
Kertész Vilmos wrote:

KV> Why bother to add a note. Nothing will happen. I became apathetic over
KV> the last year. I dont believe TB is going somewhere, I dont see any
KV> signs. I WOULD LIKE to see the signs, dont misunderstand me.

TheBat! has potential, but it needs professional management to develop
it in full and make the product a major player in the market. Which I
think is possible. However, I believe Ritlabs' management is just
content with the market share they have, and we have the choice of
buying/promoting the product or not.

In my personal opinion, it is a shame that all this potential is
not being used. But then, I am a user/customer, not a shareholder.
It's up to them, it's their product. Market forces will decide whether
they will grow or die, as with other software products we have loved
in the past.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.10.6