Hello, Jonathan.
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JA> On Wednesday, April 02, 2003, Alexey N. Vinogradov wrote...

>> O'k. To be correctly installed the filter must has file
>> с:\baesyan\regard.rbd which every user must generate for himself by
>> dictionary generating engine. (this path is absolute, it can't be
>> changed now).If this file doesn't exist or if it is impossible to
>> open it then the filter will report the error you show in
>> attachment.

JA> Wasn't there a discussion a little while ago about forcing paths? I'm
JA> sure it was a general consensus that the path should be as dynamic as
JA> possible, even if forced to live in TB!'s mail folder under a sub, at
JA> least that way, the user could change the location in regards to the
JA> mail folder. Although I dare say, if you have the ability to perform
JA> configuration options, you could probably write that stuff yourself,
JA> into the registry or something, and allow the folder to be completely
JA> dynamic... just an idea :)

Yes, I know it. And, of course, I'll provide such things in near
future. For the moment I just try to test a main idea of such kind of
filtering, so I realize it in a most simply way. If the filtering
machine itself works fine (as I see now) then I can write (and will
do) more complicated environment which together with machine called
"the filter". Of course, it doesn't necessary to have any absolute
paths - and even to have any regarding base at the beginning at all.
But now it still testing purposes of the filtering mechanism itself,
so please, be patient for some more day(s).

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: