Alexey-

Thursday, September 11, 2003, 10:33:38 AM, you wrote:

ANV> ,----- [ TBPlugin.cpp (around "Util1.h" ]
ANV> | #ifndef _MSC_VER
ANV> | #include "Unit1.h"
ANV> | #endif
ANV> `-----

Oops. I meant to remove the Unit1 reference before posting...

ANV> So, it became compilable, but still doesn't work, because it still use name
ANV> decorations which is totally unsupported by The Bat!, unfortunately... So, the
ANV> TBP_ExecMacro became [EMAIL PROTECTED] and etc.

ANV> The only way still to use .def file...

Then that's a failure of my TBP_EXPORT macro for Visual C++. The
object in defining that macro was so the .def file was not necessary -
it works that way in both Borland and Metrowerks compilers. There must
be some combination of compiler directives in VC++ that will produce
the proper name mangling, i.e., give TBP_ExecMacro instead of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2