Miki,

To start off, I have not noticed any slow downs while using a system loaded
with tboot.  I don't really know of any reason a slowdown would occur, but
perhaps one of the other people on this list can offer suggestions from a
lower level.  As far as I am aware, once tboot puts the measurements into
the pcr and hands off to the OS kernel, its role is complete.

Can you offer some specifics on your problem?  Do you mean overall machine
performance in the OS is subjectively "slower"?  Are you talking about boot
speed?  Perhaps some more objective performance benchmarks before/after
tboot installation would help show your problem.  If you disable the
TPM/TXT, do you still notice a slow down?

-Charles