There's one point about TXT + TPM 2.0 I couldn't figure out. I can see
that tboot itself supports TPM 2.0. I can also see lcptools_v2 to create
policies for it. But tools for writing policy to TPM 2.0 NVM seem to be
missing. This seems understandable as there is no "standard" TSS 2.0
user space yet - but what's the plan for users, how are they supposed to
commit LCP2.0 policy to the TPM NVM?

Thanks,
Martin