On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 09:50:54AM +0100, Wilck, Martin wrote:
> There's one point about TXT + TPM 2.0 I couldn't figure out. I can see
> that tboot itself supports TPM 2.0. I can also see lcptools_v2 to create
> policies for it. But tools for writing policy to TPM 2.0 NVM seem to be
> missing. This seems understandable as there is no "standard" TSS 2.0
> user space yet - but what's the plan for users, how are they supposed to
> commit LCP2.0 policy to the TPM NVM?

I only have TPM1.2 laptops with TXT, however I have a couple of TPM 2.0 laptops
without TXT. https://github.com/01org/tpm2.0-tools.git has tools that work
with my TPM, such as tpm2_listpcrs and commands like tpm2_nvread/nvwrite.
Might be worth looking to see if there's anything from there that you can
use.

Paul