From: Jan Schermer [mailto:j...@schermer.cz]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 4:59 AM
To: tboot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [tboot-devel] booting tboot directly as EFI STUB?

Hello,
is it possible to add support for loading tboot directly instead of using GRUB,
in the same way Linux kernel supports it?
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/efi-stub.txt

This would greatly simplify the setup of tboot and remove one unnecessary
component (grub) which presents a quite large attack surface.

This way tboot would get measured by BIOS directly into CRTM, and we could
immediately follow DRTM from here...
And I could maybe sign the tboot binary for Secure Boot instead of using
poorly-documented GRUB :-)

Thanks

Jan