On Apr 18,  8:55pm, Jan Schermer wrote:
} Subject: Re: [tboot-devel] booting tboot directly as EFI STUB?

Good afternoon, I hope this note finds the day going well for
everyone.

TXT/tboot is a bit of a bodge right now.  So much so that we have put
the question directly to Intel as to whether or not they are serious
about the platform.

Based on the description of what you are doing I suspect you haven't
even started to run into the bugs yet.... :-)(

We design and build high security assurance platforms directly on top
of TXT/tboot up to and including deterministic modeling of platform
behavior.  You can find a link on the following page which points to a
presentation of ours which provides a good summary of the type of
engineering that we do:

http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_Security_Summit_2015/Schedule

We can provide whatever engineering your project would need if it
would make mutual sense.

We will follow up under separate cover.

Have a good evening.

Greg

}-- End of excerpt from Jan Schermer

As always,
Dr. Greg Wettstein, Ph.D, Worker
IDfusion, LLC
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Implementing measured information privacy
Fargo, ND  58102            and integrity architectures.
"Umm.. the developers behind Flame were able to hijack Windows update,
 gain access to a Microsoft code signing and website signing key while
 staying undetected in the wild for at least 2+ years.

 But System Restore 2.0 is going to stop them?  Your average piece of
 malware can survive a system restore..."
                                -- Slashdot