Hi Lukasz, others,

I'm in the process of working on the TXT/sig extensions to the LCP but
I'm running into problems using the tboot tools to create a working LCP
as a baseline.  Simply put, the instructions I've been able to find
either in the sources, the mailing list archives, or through Google
searches do not produce a working LCP on my test system.  The
tools/arguments are either wrong, or the resulting LCP is bogus.

Before I start hacking away at the tools to get them to create a
functional LCP that tboot understands, does anyone have a working how-to
for creating a LCP using the current sources?

Thanks,
-Paul