I'm glad to hear that Python 3.x support is in the works, but I remain
concerned about the CLI support.  While JSON/XML is better than nothing,
it still adds a bit of pain for those of us wishing to script the tools;
while a parameter based approach might not be pretty, it is much easier
to script.

I'm a bit farther down the patch of sorting out the policy patches for
the TXT/sig work, and as it currently stands it looks like the changes
for lcptools-v2 is going to be very minor.  Essentially it looks like
the only changes I will need to make is to add a predefined custom ELT
UUID for a certificate payload, and even then that is optional (one can
specify the UUID on the command line if necessary).  The other changes
to the tboot policy would live outside lcptools-v2 in tb_polgen.  Would
you be open to merging *small* patches to lcptools-v2?

I *really* don't want to have to deal with a GUI and/or JSON/XML if I
don't have to do so.