Minggu, almost night (was Subuh in my town),
[..in milis thebat!tech..], Januk uttered the following thoughts:
>    « Januk's The Bat! (v1.49c) Educational rip »
> Hello Gerd,

> Historians believe that Sun, 28 Jan 2001 at 11:20 GMT +0100 was when,
> Gerd Ewald [GE] typed the following:
>    « Januk's The Bat! (v1.49c) Educational rip »

Hey, I have made januk address book template.
Why still Load the Address Book's template of TbTech ?
I reply it to mailing list using F4,

But if reply privately (using CTRL-F4), It's work.

<---------------------------------------------------------->

Minggu, close to the night (was Morning in my town),
[..in milis thebat!tech..], A wrote:
>    « A's The Bat! (v1.49c) Personal rip »
> If you have an address book template defined for Januk and you hit
> CTRL+F4, a reply will be created, addressed to Januk and using the
> reply template for Januk.
But I want to reply it to TbTech, not to Januk..
How to made it's work ?

> Reserve folder templates for new messages to individuals not in your
> address book and for replies to messages with unknown senders or
> senders for whom you don't have address book entries. A typical
> example of this is tech support or a folder containing miscellaneous
> messages.
your words is difficult to understand, I still don't get it :-)

--
S, written at Night
solid_snake mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [ICQ: 105782737 ]