Senin, Evening (was Midnight in my town),
[..in milis thebat!tech..], Januk uttered the following thoughts:

SS>> So I will access Quick Template, not Address Book template ?

> Right.  But your Address book templates simplify to:
> %QINCLUDE="<handle>"

example,
Januk in Address book, the /Nick Name Handle name is "januk"
I add
<---------------------------------------------------------->
 %QINCLUDE="%ABofromHandle=""%OFROMADDR"""
<---------------------------------------------------------->
 to tbtech address book template

 But nothing out.., (in Januk AddBook Template I add some words)

 I think the reason is Nick Name/ Handle isn't work like QT, so we
 can't call it.

SS>> Is there..a way to access Address Book Template ?
SS>> this is my idea,

> I don't think so, not directly.

> Nope, but I think it is the only *automatic* way you'll get what you
> want with the current implementation.
But I will play with thebat now, somehow I will find the best way of
it

> Sorry I couldn't help.
no problem,
Thank's for all,

--
       n, written at Evening
solid_snake mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [ICQ: 105782737 ]