Hello TBTech subscribers,

I have several accounts in my Bat!, but the more accounts I have, the more pain
it makes.

So, I started to collect and sort all mail I receive only in one account, but in
a branch of appropriate folders, of course.

I know the way to copy account.srx file, but that operation still needs some
additional editings in Sorting Office, because, if I sort for exam. TBTECH mail
in MyAcc1\TBTECH folder and copy account.srx from MyAcc1 to MyAcc2, MyAcc3 etc.
receiving mail will still go to MyAcc2\Inbox (because I use several accounts for
several mailing lists).

So, I am sick of "adapting" filters anymore for every account. Now, I want to
delete all filters in other accounts and use regex to this.
I know that I can put in 'Filtering Strings' oftenly used letters like 'e',
choose 'Kludges' for location and redirect that mail to MyAcc1\Inbox; after
receiving, I can re-filter this Inbox and that would be all, but I want _regex_.

So, can you write one regex for 'Filtering Strings | Strings' field that will
redirect the mail? In every other and future account I'd make, I will put only
that regex, enabling only "Options | Regular Expression" checkbox to run it.
That would be _much easier_ for me.

Also, what do you think about this question? Is this possible or, is there maybe
some _better/more intelligent_ way to accomplish this, _without even_ later
re-filtering?

Thank you for your time!

--
Sincerely, Lija
 Using The Bat! v1.53 RC/1 under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 3