Hello ,

I had a little problem:

I have some mailing lists. they have their own POP-addresses. When
people write to them, the template rips some things off and send the
mail to the members of the group (for instance: flammer)

Now, in the subject, I had something adding [flammer] into the subject
line, and I wanted to avoid, that everytime people answered a mail, it
made a subject sort of: [flammer][flammer][flammer][flammer]
subject-text

Allie C Martin was kind enough to give me a hand, so I put the
folowing expression in my template:

%subject='[flammer]
Re:%setpattregexp="(?i)\A\:?(\s*\[.*\])?(\s*\(?(re|ha|rcpt|fwd|fw)\)?(\[\d*\])?:?\s+)*(.*)"%RegExpBlindMatch="%OSubj"%SubPatt="5"'

(In one line)

Now, as it is a forward of the mail send, I have removed the first
"Re:".

Now, how can I change the expression, so if people answer mails, the
template DOESN'T rip the "RE:" in the first part of the subject? (Nor
the fwd and other of this kind either BTW)

Any ideas anyone?

Pliz?

--
Regards

 Cyril

... Praeterea censeo, Scientologem esse delendam

www.malka.com - www.malkadesign.com
ICQ: 3294413