hi

21 Dec 2001, 12:47:44:

> With the idea of integration of AV software, raises the issue of which
> is the "best" AV software (that will work with TB! when its plugins
> are available)

> My requirements (as a home user on a low spec machine) would be low
> cost, small foot print and easy updates... Oh yes - would need to be
> effective ;-)

> Suggestions?

Well, I'm using Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) available from
http://www.kaspersky.com/ and it works nicely.

A great pro for me are the updates are transparent HTTP or FTP
connections (which is great if you want to set up your own update
server). Also, it already works with The Bat. I strongly recommend it,
especially since it's Russian, and we know, that if it's not USian
software it must be good (other examples could be The Bat, Opera and
Rar).

--
m.tatarynowicz
yourc s.a.