> I strongly recommend it,
> especially since it's Russian, and we know, that if it's not USian
> software it must be good (other examples could be The Bat, Opera and
> Rar).

Humm, Russky..software..not easy to crack. I use NOD32 from eset
software, www.eset.com don't know if it's American or British..but
it has a California address; transparent updates and all, a little
pushy on their 'environmental' changes, like a POP scanner they want
you to use; auto configures with outlook express if you want to use
it with the bat or others, it's manual config, so you get the
picture. Still, it has had some good press. 39 USD for a year's
subscription.

C.K.