On  Wed,  20  Feb  2002 at 12:50 GMT +0100 (20/02/2002 18:50 where you
think I live) "Miguel A. Urech"=[MAU] wrote to Syafril Hermansyah :

> I am using local IP addresses for all clients on the LAN, but I need
> SMTP authentication when someone is on travel and not at the office.

Oh I see.
I  don't know why this making problem for you, last year I was testing
Mercury 3.30 with SMTPAuth without problem.
What happened if using Plain SMTPAUth instead of MD5 ?

--
Best regards,
 Syafril                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]