Dear Miguel,

Going back 17:10 21.02.2002...

> I never said that. What I have said is that because Mercury/32
> supports both simple and secure (MD5) authentication, TB will always
> use MD5 even if I don't want it to do so.

Mhh. It seems I don't get something I'd like to understant :) If both
the server and the client support a stronger AUTH mechanism, and your
AV tool is hooked into the TCP/IP-Stream, opposed to being a
"server"/listening on it's own port, then why would this clash? MD5 is
only used for the preliminary authentication, enabling a relay.

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Manche sind nur tolerant, weil sie zu bequem
sind, eine eigene Meinung zu haben