Hi Miguel,
On Wednesday, April 10, 2002 at 00:36:14 [GMT +0200], you wrote:

>> subjects like "Re: Freeze subject on replies (was: Starting of a new
>> thread)"

MAU> I don't see any need for those type of subject, a new thread should
MAU> be started.

There were a lot of discussions about those kinds of subjects. IMHO,
they are useful when a topic changes during a thread. And in this case,
it doesn't always make sense to start a new thread. But that's just my
0,02€.

MAU> Anyway, I hope you understood that the real intention of my message
MAU> was not to suggest that change in TB.

Oh, OK. :-) As you told us before that you were in a wishlist mood
yesterday, I thought that this was one of them.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.60d on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600