Hello Mike,

On Thursday, May 30, 2002 at 12:33:23 AM you wrote (at least in part):

MD> It happens when I click on a message to view it, then I get the transparent
MD> window frame.  I have to close and reopen the Bat completely

Looks like the 'cumulative GDI-objects issue' to me :-/

See

https://bt.ritlabs.com/view_bug_advanced_page.php?f_id=875

MD> and about 50% percent of the time, I lose mail, account settings,
MD> etc. I have to completely reconfigure the Bat!

That has, thank god, never happened to me though ...

The only solution will be not using RichText Viewer unless this issue
is solved by RITLabs :-(
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We'll kill you before you kill each other - Violent Pacification